SUPPLIES – AQUEOUS SYSTEM
These are the consumable supplies for the Aqueous DFP Cleaning Machine. Replacement at the proper intervals is important to promote the efficient and safe operation of this equipment.
- A 5-gallon bucket of premixed surfactant
- Includes dispensing pump
- 4oz. used to pre-soak each filter
Cleans approx. 160 filters
- A 5-gallon bucket of highly concentrated solution.
- Makes (8) 5-gallon buckets of Pre-Mix.
Cleans approx. 1280 filters (using 4 oz of Pre-mix per filter)
- Used in the front filter.
- In quantity of 100 units.
- 10-micron filtration bag.
Approx 5 – 10 cleanings per bag filter.
Soot Soaking Material
- Used in the rear filter.
- (1) 25 lb. bag of highly absorbent material.
Each bag cleans approx. 500 filters.
TOTAL EST. SUPPLIES COST: Approx $5 / FILTER*
*This is an estimate based on avg usage and current costs. Costs are subject to change. Inquire with sales for more details.